Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to Man-Candy Mondays!

I hate Mondays! So much so that I've decided to change the game and make Monday's something to look forward to. I brainstormed all weekend about a way to start the work week off right, but came up with nothing. It wasn't until the wee hours of this fine Monday morning that I finally had the epiphany I'd been waiting for. Man-Candy Mondays!

The principle is simple. Every Monday morning I want to provide you with a hot alpha male to ignite your imaginations and stimulate your daydreams. For this first installment of Man-Candy Mondays I'm proud to present the inspiration for one of my current works-in-progress (WIP) actor Hiroyuki Sanada.



Hotness personified, Hiroyuki Sanada is the silent type who may not say much but that doesn't mean he's a pushover. A martial arts master, he can kick butt when needed and will have you swooning when he steps into a tux.  

Whew! Yeah, I'm starting to like Mondays better already.

~Elle

photo credit: Internet Movie Database

No comments:

Post a Comment