Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to Troublemaker Tuesdays!

I am beyond excited to announce that my debut novel is set to be released by Beautiful Trouble Publishing in June 2011. Beautiful Trouble is the brainchild of authors Jeanie Johnson and Jayha Leigh and home to some of the hottest new and established names in erotic romance (hence my excitement). In this regular weekly installment I want to give a little love to my new BTP family. Here you’ll learn about the books you should be reading and the authors who are writing them.

Who better to start us off than founders Jeanie and Jayha? Furthermore, what better book to highlight than one with my name in it? Hotter Than The Hates of Elle is one hot read and I'm not just saying that because the heroine has the best name ever. Elle is a girl I could definitely see myself hanging with because I know she’d have my back, not to mention she has a gun-toting Marine for a little sister. Oh, did I mention the  oil field full of roughnecks who think they're her personal bodyguards?

 The hero, Marius, is an alpha's alpha. He’s big, brash and ballin’. From a family of gorgeous men use to getting any woman they desire, Marius is intrigued the moment he lays eyes on Elle, even if she does lead him on quite the chase. If you like a heroine who doesn’t give a damn about conventional anything and a hero who isn’t afraid to take on all competition then you will love Elle and Marius. Pick up your copy of Hotter Than The Hates of Elle today!


photo credit: Beautiful Trouble Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment