Monday, April 25, 2011

Man-Candy Mondays - Athletes!!!

It was a crazy weekend, what with Easter and the NBA Playoffs, so I didn’t really have a lot of time to do an in-depth post for today. What I did do was line up special guests for every Monday in May! Super excited about each of them and know that you’ll love them as much as I do.
I won’t leave you hanging today though. Watching the NBA playoffs inspired me to hunt for pictures of my favorite athletes. This should hold you until next week. Enjoy!


Basketball - Shannon Brown


Soccer/Futbol - David Beckham


Boxing - David Haye


Baseball - Javy Lopez


Hockey - Sean Avery


Swimming - Thomas Rupprath


Tennis - Fernando Verdasco

Bet you can't guess what team I'm going for in the playoffs. Okay, maybe you can. Who's your favorite athlete?

Happily writing,
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment